Signs of mesothelioma
In general, when a sign of cancer in the early stages, not many symptoms caused. These symptoms occur when the fluid is generated under cancer went into the network and will cause many symptoms. Symptoms of mesothelioma can vary based on the location of the cancer cells are. Pericardial mesothelioma may cause chest pain and difficulty breathing, while mesothelioma is tunica vaginitis will show symptoms such as swelling of the testicles.
In cancer mesothelioma, symptoms generally occur are as follows:
- Sense of tightness and pain in the chest that is usually referred to as dyspnea. This is a trend that experienced by many patients with this cancer with a percentage of 90 percent.
- Percussion and auscultation known to often be a physical sign for many patients with malignant mesothelioma cancer.
- Death is usually marked or can be seen from respiratory infections or failure on the system. It is also one of the causes of cancer development is leading to a higher stage.
- More than 80 percent of the infected organ is the pleura, while the peritoneum and pericardium around 5 percent less than 1 percent.
Read also: Can Mesothelioma Be Treated?
Cancer causes fluid. This fluid is formed between the two pleural tissue and suppress lung. Pleural mesothelioma has the following symptoms:
- A cough with pain unbearable.
- Shortness of breath due to the buildup of fluid in the chest.
- Unusual lumps in the tissue under the skin of the chest.
- Weight loss for no apparent reason.
- Often suffers excessive fatigue.
- Fever with sweating, especially at night.
- Swollen fingertips.
- Chest pain is felt below the rib cage.
Peritoneal mesothelioma, signs and symptoms include:
- Pain in the abdomen
- Swelling in the abdomen
- Changes in bowel movements, such as diarrhoea or constipation more often
- Bumps on the tissue in the abdominal area
- Losing weight suddenly
In conclusion, that weight loss is because of cancer that attacks the stomach region causing impaired digestive system. In addition, performance decreases digestion will make metabolism should be running to be blocked.
Read also: Mesothelioma Trust Fund
Symptoms of advanced stage disease
Advanced cancer usually has spread from where it began to other parts of the body. You may hear cancer ‘progressive’ or ‘secondary’ ‘metastasis’. Most people diagnosed with mesothelioma has been entered on a high stage, although at the time they are diagnosed they probably not have symptoms of advanced cancer. Other symptoms that may appear at this stage include:
- Drastic decrease in weight
- High fever
- Confusion due to a chemical imbalance in the body
- Lumps under the skin.